Adham is an integrated, modular and scalable solution designed to assist and empower law enforcement agencies in surveillance and crime prevention efforts. The solution’s single design incorporates advanced, market-leading Automatic Plate Number Recognition cameras, 360 degrees surveillance, facial recognition, speed detection, and innovative software.
- Accurate readings for up to 7 concurrent lanes in various light and weather conditions
- Identification of blacklisted vehicles
- Support of international plate numbers including Arabic numeric
- Ultra wide-angle surveillance up to 360 degrees with full HD
- Live streaming and recording
- Wide dynamic range for greater scene detail
- Adjustable video settings to suit surveillance requirements
- Accurate measurement of any vehicle for speed violation issuance
- Timely triggering of the appropriate ANPR camera
- Accurate detection during the movement and parking of the police car
- Simultaneous Multiple Face Capture & Recognition
- Adding people and images to Watch lists and set custom alarms for matches
- Real-time, high-accuracy comparison of two or more face samples simultaneously
Adham solution features three main modules: the In-Vehicle System, the Command and Control System, and the Integration with Law Enforcement Databases.
The modules are engineered to augment and enhance the processes of surveillance and real-time intelligence through a variety of tools that can be tailored to the client’s needs.
A comprehensive structure of cutting-edge sub-systems available to the officers in the vehicle through a feature-rich touchscreen interface.
- Mobile ANPR
- Video Surveillance
- Facial Recognition
- Speed Detection
- Client Application and Dashboard
Remotely provides law enforcement operations and command centers with a wide range of functions embedded into a platform designed to ensure the smooth flow and management of surveillance and crime detection operations.
Provides the in-vehicle system with the database of flagged vehicles and people of interest.
The database can be downloaded into the in-vehicle system, or it can be live via 3G, LTE or GPRS.