Data Protection Law hereafter referred to as the DPL. This policy reflects ongoing changes across the current global data protection landscape captured in the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Californian Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). DPL 2020 will come into force on 1 July 2020.
It is Not limit to GDPR, DPL-DIFC, Data protection Law -Egypt, or all other data privacy laws applicable, where GRT Group operating.
Personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- Biographical information or current living situation, including dates of birth, Social Security numbers, phone numbers, and email addresses, as well as IP address or user name.
- Looks, appearance, and behavior, including eye color, weight, and character traits.
- Workplace data and information about education, including salary, tax information, and Employee Id/ numbers.
- Private and subjective data, including religion, political opinions, and geo-tracking data.
- Health, sickness, and genetics, including medical history, Blood Group, genetic data, and information about sick leave. GET Group Holdings Process Sensitive Data only where permissible under applicable local law and to the extent necessary to serve the applicable Business Purpose.
GET Group Holdings Process Sensitive Data only where permissible under applicable local law and to the extent necessary to serve the applicable Business Purpose.
Information provided by you and provided to us by our recruitment agencies in relation to your application for employment with us.
However, in certain sections of this Site, we may invite you to provide comments and reviews or contact us with questions or comments or request information. Due to the nature of some of these activities, we may collect personally identifiable information.
We collect When we contact you or speak to you on the phone or we receive an email or When you visit our website and from our clients, in the delivery of our contractually agreed services and publicly available resources.
When you apply for the vacancy, through Marketing, seminars, your visit to our office.
These Privacy Rules apply to the Processing of Personal Data by electronic means and in systematically accessible paper-based filing systems.
The data you provide to us will be processed by the following one or more Business purposes; (Business Purposes)
This purpose addresses activities such as scheduling work, recording time, managing company and Employee assets (including the IT systems and infrastructure), risk management, conducting (internal) audits and investigations, finance and accounting, implementing business and IT security controls, provision of central processing facilities for efficiency purposes, management reporting and analysis, and managing and using Employee directories; managing mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures; Archive and insurance purposes; legal or business consulting; and preventing, preparing for or engaging in dispute resolution;
- To perform the services requested by clients and individuals pursuant to a statement of work or similar (where the processing is necessary for establishing and fulfilling a contract with you).
- For complying with obligations provided by laws, current regulations, and European legislation (e.g. tax regulations) (where processing is based on a legal obligation).
- For legitimate business, purposes to advise you through e-mail, phone call, or post, in the framework of our ordinary commercial relationship, about other products or services similar to the products or services we have provided to you and that we think will be of interest to you (where the processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests).
- For marketing purposes. We may use information you provide to personalize (i) our communications to you; (ii) our website; and (iii) products or services for you, in accordance with our legitimate interests. You can withdraw your consent or opt-out of receiving our marketing communications at any time. If you are not located in the DIFC- UAE, you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications and updates at any time. You can manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the link located on the bottom of GET Group Holdings marketing emails.
- To monitor the use of our websites and online services. We may use your information to help us check, improve and protect our products, content, services, and websites, both online and offline, in accordance with our legitimate interests;
- with your express consent to respond to any comments or complaints we may receive from you, or to investigate any complaints received from you or others, about our website or our products or services;
- For improving, GET Group Holdings communications with you. Emails sent to you by GET Group Holdings may include standard tracking, including open and click activities. GET Group Holdings may collect information about your activity as you interact with our email messages and related content.
- For security purposes. For example, we may use your data to protect GET Group Holdings and its third parties against security breaches and to prevent fraud and violation of GET Group Holdings applicable agreements (where the processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests).
- To evaluate and progress your application for employment with us – to perform the contract with you or to take steps to enter into a contract with you, and in pursuit of our legitimate interests to verify your suitability for our vacancies.
- Whenever we process your data for our legitimate interests, we make sure to consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights under data protection laws. Our legitimate business interests do not automatically override your interests – we will not use your data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You have the right to object to this processing if you wish.
- we may monitor any customer account to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents, or GET Holdings me, in accordance with applicable law and our legitimate interests;
Assessment and acceptance of a Customer, conclusion, and execution of agreements with a Customer. This purpose includes the Processing of Individual Data that is necessary for connection with the assessment and acceptance of Customers, including confirming and verifying the identity and credit status and creditworthiness of relevant Customers (this may involve the use of a credit reference agency or other Third Party), conducting due diligence, and screening against publicly available government and/or law enforcement agency sanctions lists and other third-party data sources, the use of and participation in GET Group Holdings incident registers and sector warning systems and/or third-party verification services. This purpose also includes the Processing of Individual Data in connection with the execution of agreements;
GET Group Holdings will retain personal data for a reasonable period, considering legitimate business needs to capture and retain such information. Information will also be retained for a period necessary to comply with state, local, federal regulations, or country-specific regulations and requirements, and in accordance with GET Group Holdings Records Retention Policy.
Personal Data may be Processed for a business purpose other than the original Business Purposes (“Secondary Purpose”) only if the Secondary Purpose is closely related to (‘compatible’ with) the original Business Purpose.
It is generally permissible to Process Personal Data for the following purposes: • anonymization of Personal Data;
- Transfer of Personal Data to an Archive;
- Internal or independent external audits or investigations;
- IT systems and infrastructure related Processing such as for life-cycle management, maintenance, support, and security (including resilience and incident management);
- Statistical, historical or scientific research thereby considering applicable requirements where such research results in profiling;
- Dispute resolution;
- Fraud prevention;
- Legal or business consulting; or
- Insurance purposes
If the use of Personal Data for the Secondary Purpose has potential negative consequences for the Person, GET Group Holdings will take appropriate steps (such as further limiting access and taking additional security measures) to mitigate such consequences as much as reasonably possible.
If the consequences cannot be appropriately mitigated, GET Group Holdings may provide Persons with an opt-out opportunity or obtain their consent.
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
We only share your personal data with your consent or in accordance with this Policy. We will not otherwise share, distribute any of the information you provide to us except as GET Holdings bed in this Policy and Data Privacy Law applicable to the country.
GET Group Holdings may share your information with external third parties, such as vendors, consultants, legal advisers, our overseas subsidiaries or sister companies, auditors, and other service providers who are performing, advising, or assisting with certain services on behalf of GET Group Holdings.
Such third parties have access to personal data solely for the purposes of performing the services specified in the applicable contract, and not for any other purpose.
GET Group Holdings ensures that these third parties undertake security measures consistent with the protections specified in this Policy.
GET Group Holdings may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
If GET Group Holdings business enters into a joint venture with or is merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners.
If you choose not to provide certain personal information, it may be an impediment to the exchange of information necessary for the execution of the contract or provision of services, and we may not be able to provide you with some services and you may not be able to participate in some of the activities on our website(s).
In GET Group Holdings, personal data processing is conducted for the permitted purposes only as defined by Data privacy legislations applicable locally and internationally.
However, if you are an applicant where you are successful in your application for employment with us, we will provide further information during your employment as to how we use your information.
Where you are unsuccessful, we will keep your personal information for 6 months.
The data you submit either through any Portal or manual submission. You may contact us to determine whether we hold personal data about you and to access personal data about you, at any time for purposes of reviewing or correcting your personal data, you will not have to pay a Fee for these Requests.
GET Group Holdings to ensure to fulfill this request within one month if extended not more than 2 months.
You have the following rights concerning your data processed by GET Group Holdings:
- Access: You have the right to access personal information without charge that GET Group Holdings holds about you.
- Rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify information GET Group Holdings holds about you if it is inaccurate or not complete.
- Erasure: You can request that GET Group Holdings erase your personal data. We will keep basic data to identify you and retain it solely for preventing further unwanted processing.
- Restrict Processing: You have the right to ask GET Group Holdings to restrict how we process your data. This means we are permitted to store the data but not further process it. We keep just enough data to make sure we respect your request in the future.
- Object to processing: Where the processing is based on legitimate interests, you have the right to object to GET Group Holdings processing your data. GET Group Holdings will discontinue processing your data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing. We will keep basic data to identify you and retain it solely for preventing further unwanted processing.
- Portability: Where the processing is based on consent or performance of a contract, you have the right to data portability. GET Group Holdings must allow you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes safely and securely without this affecting the usability of your data. This right only applies to personal data that you have provided to GET Group Holdings as the Data Controller.
- Withdraw: Where the processing is based on consents and it is related to the Personal data of the data subject, the Data Subject has the right to withdraw the consent at any time by notifying the controller. The data controller must cease processing the personal data as soon as reasonably practicable and ensure that the processor does the same.
The Site uses small text files called “cookies” that contain information about the user and are stored on your computer. Cookies are used for technical purposes, to facilitate the use of the web page and to improve overall Site experience. One type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. It may then be used to personalize a web page according to the user’s choices and interests. The other type of cookie is called a “session cookie”. While you are visiting a web page on the Site, cookies are sent between your computer and the server to access information about the user. Session cookies usually disappear when you turn off your web browser. If you do not wish to accept cookies, your web browser can be set so that you automatically deny the storage of cookies or are informed every time a website requests to be allowed to store a cookie. Previously stored cookies can also be deleted through the web browser. Cookies generally do not permit us to personally identify you.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc; we are not responsible for the privacy practices of any non-operated websites by us; Furthermore, you can prevent Google's collection and use of data by using https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any non-GET Group Holdings operated websites, mobile apps, or other digital services, including those that may be linked through getting Group Holdings websites or services, and we encourage you to review the privacy policies or policies published thereon.
GET Group Holdings complying with Non-Discrimination policy and provide them equal rights.
Automated decisions are defined as decisions about individuals that are based solely on the automated processing of data and that produce legal effects that significantly affect the individuals involved.
GET Group Holdings does not make automated decisions using personal data. If automated decisions are to be made, affected persons will be given an opportunity to express their views on the automated decision in question and object to it.
GET recognizes the privacy interests of children. The Site and services offered on this Site are not intended for children under the age of 18. GET endeavors not to collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. GET targets its Site and the services offered on this Site to adults and not to children under 18.
If you have any queries with reference to your personal data or you want to file a complaint, please feel free to contact our Data Protection Officers on the following:Postal Address:
Data Protect Officer
GET Group Holdings Ltd
Emirates Financial Tower
Or you can contact us using our online form.
All requests will be acknowledged and responded to as quickly as possible, in conformity with applicable law.
If we are not able to satisfactorily resolve your questions, concerns, or complaints, or if you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes on your rights under applicable data protection laws, you have the right, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedies, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. Contact information for the supervisory authorities may be found here:
Please contact the Commissioner of Data Protection’s Office at:Dubai International Financial Centre Authority
Level 14, The Gate Building
+971 4 362 2222
All information, text, graphics, software, and other content that make up the Site (“Materials”) are the property of GET or its licensors. You acknowledge that certain Materials available on the Site are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property rights of GET and its licensors. Except as expressly provided, nothing within the Site or Materials shall be construed as conferring any license under any of GET’s or its licensors’ intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, waiver, or otherwise.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names appearing in the Site are the property of GET or the respective owners of such marks or names, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. You agree not to defame or disparage GET and its trademarks, service marks, and trade names, or any other aspect of the Site or the Materials. Any use of any of the trademarks, service marks, or trade names appearing throughout the Site without the express written consent of GET or the owner of the mark or name, as applicable, is strictly prohibited.
You agree you will: (1) not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the pages of the Site or the Materials contained herein without the prior express written permission of GET; (2) not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; and (3) not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on GET’s infrastructure.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any user names or passwords associated with any account you use to access the Site, for monitoring all activity under the account, and you agree to assume full responsibility for all activities that occur under your account (unless such activities result from a security breach for which GET is responsible). You may not disclose or share your user name or password with any third parties or use them for any unauthorized purpose.
The Site may contain links to other Internet sites and services that are operated and maintained by third parties. You acknowledge, understand and agree that GET, to the extent permitted by law, will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, products or services available on such other sites.
Linking to any page of the Site other than to http://www.getgroup.com through a plain text link is strictly prohibited in the absence of a separate linking agreement with GET. Any web site or other device that links to http://www.getgroup.com or any page available therein is prohibited from (a) replicating Materials, (b) using a browser or border environment around the Materials, (c) implying in any fashion that GET or any of its affiliates are endorsing it or its products, (d) misrepresenting any state of facts, including its relationship with GET or any of its affiliates, (e) presenting false information about GET products or services, and (f) using any logo or mark of GET or any of its affiliates without express written permission from GET.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITE AND THE MATERIALS IT CONTAINS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, GET DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, TERMS, REPRESENTATIONS AND UNDERTAKINGS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER ARISING BY LAW, CUSTOM, PRIOR ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENTS BY GET, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, USE OF REASONABLE SKILL AND CARE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. GET DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU (AND NOT GET) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION.
GET MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS REGARDING (1) THE CURRENCY, CORRECTNESS, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR OPERATION OF THE SITE AND THE MATERIALS; OR (2) YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR MATERIALS; OR (3) ANY THIRD-PARTY WEB SITE YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THE SITE. DESPITE THE CHOICE OF UNITED ARAB EMIRATES LAW, THE MANDATORY LAW OF SOME JURISDICTIONS DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, TERMS, REPRESENTATIONS OR UNDERTAKINGS, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS ARE PROVIDED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND SOME MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL GET, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND AFFILIATES AND EACH OF THEM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOST INTEREST OR BUSINESS, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S CLAIMS RELATED TO THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS IT CONTAINS OR ANY SERVICES, INFORMATION, MATERIAL, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS, VIEWS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS OR COMMUNICATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY SUBMISSIONS PRESENTED OR PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RELIANCE ON OR THE USE OF, DELAY IN BEING ABLE TO USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, THE MATERIALS IT PROVIDES, OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE OR ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES) REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF GET HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. DESPITE THE CHOICE OF UNITED ARAB EMIRATES LAW, THE MANDATORY LAW OF SOME JURISDICTIONS DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY WHICH GET, ITS SUPPLIERS, AND ITS LICENSORS, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND AFFILIATES AND EACH OF THEM MAY INCUR FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED THE EQUIVALENT OF $100. THIS LIABILITY CAP WILL APPLY ONLY WHEN AND TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES LIABILITY DESPITE THE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION IN THE PRIOR PARAGRAPH.