GET Group’s Vi1200 is a visa and secure document personalization solution developed to enable authorities to produce ICAO-compliant Format-A and Format-B Machine-Readable Visas (MRVs) in addition to a wide range of official documents, such as birth, death and marriage certificates. Vi1200 operates at an advanced level of automation that is of extreme importance to the overall process of document personalization and security, through automatic feeding, automatic visa number recognition, automatic adjustment of document, and detection of margins.
Based on the innovative inkjet printing technology from HP, Vi1200 prints on a variety of document sizes and types, including visa-sized sheets, A4 and A5. Vi1200 leverages GET Group's long experience in the issuance of high-quality credentials, enabling consulates, embassies, immigration offices and visa application centers around the world to produce government documents in a manner that ensures document security, personalization consistency and printing quality.
- Thermal inkjet printing of color, monochrome and UV
- High printing resolution at 1,200dpi
- Automatic number recognition
- Automatic document bordering and alignment
- Manual and automatic document feeding
- User-friendly LCD touchscreen display
- A built-in camera unit for automatic pre-printed/barcoded/perforated visa number recognition
- Head-drying and anti-clogging nozzles with automated nozzle health checks
- Automatic adjustment of documents and detection of margins
- Economical ink usage with a drop-count feature for proper print count measurement
- High throughput with more than 180 personalized documents per hour
- Secure and fade-resistant pigment ink
- YMC cartridges are waterproof and the K cartridge is IR-readable and forgery-proof.
- A strictly controlled consumables supply chain
- Inerasable data through substrate-penetrating inkprinting
- - Compact, desktop design
- - Detachable camera
- - Supports simultaneous print jobs