Based on the revolutionary Toppan ePassport printer, GET Group’s SDIS addresses all needs of passport issuing authorities for a complete, secure and integrated passport and ePassport solution.
GET Group is proud to continue its tradition of offering state-of-the-art digital passport solutions, with the introduction of its new SDIS. This system is based on the revolutionary Toppan ePassport printer, exclusively distributed by GET Group, and addresses all needs of passport issuing authorities for a complete, secure and integrated ePassport solution incorporating PKI capabilities based on BAC, and EAC functionalities. Its modular design allows for customization for all applications, and for easy expansion as the customer’s requirements change.
- The Inlays and Chips: GET Group works with various international chip and inlay suppliers to offer the best and most efficient inlay and IC chip solutions tailor-made to the customer’s requirements.
- The ePassport Blank Book: GET Group works with various international security printing presses to produce and distribute high-end ePassport booklets throughout the world.
- Software: GET Group’s SDIS includes, but is not limited to, the following software components:
- ICAO Compliant Logical Data Structure Toolkit (recent version)
- ICAO Compliant Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) module (recent version)
- Read/write mechanism including compliance with ICAO BAC/EAC standards
- Hardware: Customers will benefit from GET Group’s long-standing system and hardware integration experience.
- The SDIS Hardware Includes:
- ICAO/ISO compliant contactless IC readers/writers (ISO 14443 type A/B chips)
- All hardware necessary to implement the ePassport PKI infrastructure as per ICAO standards
- ePassport books and/or IC inlays
- Toppan ePassport personalization printer (eP600)
Takes advantage of GET Group’s unique and exclusive one-step ePassport issuing solution, which encodes eMRTDs during personalization (combined data page personalization and IC chip encoding).