The eP600 ePassport thermal retransfer passport systems exclusively available from GET Group incorporates high-resolution printing of 600dpi using solid pigment ink ribbon technology, innovative retransfer printing and multi-layer security features.
The eP600 Passport System personalizes an ePassport with the performance and durability that governments require in a fast and easy-to-deploy solution.
As threat levels escalate and authentication of ePassports becomes even more critical, governments trust GET Group solutions to produce the highest quality, secure and reliable documents.
- Fast, one-step ePassport personalization
- High-resolution 600dpi color retransfer printing
- Multi-layer data page security features
- Robust modular design for low to high-volume production
- Secure access and easy-to-use interface
- Modular design allows for easy adaptability for all various applications
- Custom high security registered holographic overlay created by patented Crystagram electron beam imagery, fixed or variable UV text/image printing, and easy-load consumable cartridges
- Indirect pigment ink printing technology and the latest developments in secure printing for passports in a step operation
- Easily accommodates 24, 32, 48 or 64 page passports and visa labels, and available feeding units
- Suitable for low and high volume passport production, and centralized or decentralized passport issuance
- Produces/encodes ICAO compliant passports including for the new ePassport standards