GET Group’s ePass is a fully integrated system consisting of separate modules working
collectively to enhance border security and process ID and travel documents with great efficiency.
Multi-tier architecture supports Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) and an independent Operating System (OS) platform.
Multiple levels of security are available for use with the system, utilizing passwords, smart cards, fingerprint verification, or a combination of all three.
Offers a user friendly graphical interface, easily used by inexperienced operators.
The system offers immediate visible feedback on the status or results of an operation.
Prevents redundant data entry.
Logs all actions at Borders Entry/Exit Points, with enhanced search capabilities.
Multiple reading functionalities of (ePassport, eVisa, MRP, MRV, eId, eDL, etc.)
Supports control/stop list matching
Biometric verification (fingerprints, iris, facial) of MRTDs
Multi-level system user privileges
Expedited passenger clearance at border points
Provide powerful report generator for decision support purposes
Travel Document Reader
GET Group’s eBorder Control is designed to support a wide range of MRTD readers through
fully integrated workflow process complying with ICAO standards.
The Central Database Management System
- Control/stop list database
- User’s actions database
- Entry/exit card database
- Visa database
- Passport database
- Revenue collection database
The Communication Server
- Frequent data synchronization between the main server and local servers at border
- Automatic data transmission and encryption
Terminal Management System
- Passport verification
- Control list checking
- Entry/exit card data
- Additional information data entry
- Report Generator
- Supports multiple biometric identification standards (fingerprint, iris, facial
- eGates management for secured and reliable fully automated traveller screening check