Automated Documentation and Valuation of Customs Entries (ADVANCE®) is an integrated modular solution designed to streamline and facilitate the customs processes through a unified platform compliant with international standards and conventions.
ADVANCE ensures compliance of customs processes with international standards of the World Customs Organization (WCO), the World Trade Organization (WTO) and UN/CEFACT.
- A unified collaborative workspace that allows the lodging of documents with a single body and through a single entry point
- An automated workflow engine that complies with the pre-shipment declaration approach
- Accurate definition of customs fees
- Harmonized System Code that assists in the classification of imported goods
- Fully-compliant with the standards of the World Customs Organization
- Helps in identifying, analyzing, evaluating, treating and monitoring the risks pertaining to certain shipments
- Configuration of the module’s parameters to deal with different scenarios
- A unified management system manages and monitors all system channels
- Various valuation methods
- Compliant with the valuation and pricing standards of WCO and WTO
Electronic Revenue Collection
- Provides banks with the facility to issue the transaction’s receipt, including the shipment data, and flag it as paid
- Readily-integrable with electronic payment gateways
Post Clearance Audit
- Random selection of audited shipments and inspection of cleared goods
- The ability to rectify any previous discrepancies as an additional security measure
- Authorizing new warehouse definitions, including warehouse capacity, reservation fees and merchandise type
- Checking and reporting merchandise transactions and movement upon receiving or release, and managing special permissions
To eliminate any possibility of under-valuation, ADVANCE®, fully integrates with international price providers, who provide an accurate value of an imported good as per the market price.
The tariff database captures all the imported commodities’ prices into a centralized backbone, providing customs officers with the ability to track all specifications, parameters and attributes that influence a commodity’s price.
The tariff database’s scalability allow it to accommodate large volumes of frequently-updated data.