As the global health crisis of the COVID-19 pandemic evolves rapidly, causing concern and uncertainty all over the world, it is important that we assume our social responsibility of protecting ourselves, our families, and the communities we live in while ensuring business continuity that supports and enables our clients. We do so with a keen eye on the latest developments as they are announced by the government, local and international agencies, and the World Health Organization.
At the onset of the outbreak, GET Group’s business units and country representation offices all over the world to have started working from home. To facilitate that, we have taken the necessary measures listed below:
- All our employees across our offices are now working from home with measures to ensure the security and privacy of all data and communications
- Our offices, warehouses and technical facilities are subjected to meticulous and regular sterilization
- Our IT and data infrastructure are flawlessly functional and have been upgraded to accommodate the workload, prevent disruptions, and support business continuity and customer support
- The supply chain operations for ongoing Passport & ID projects are managed with special precautions to ensure all packages and parcels are duly sanitized
- The availability of logistics and supply services is healthy and is increased where necessary to ensure uninterrupted support for ongoing projects
- All our business units and departments are fully operational and reachable through the usual means of communication
- We have for the time being halted all business travel for our employees and executives. All meetings are conducted remotely
- Additional measures will be taken as necessary
We will continue to monitor the situation closely, and will inform you of any further developments.
Stay home, stay safe.